ARMIS ITS assumes the Direction of the ITS Portugal Association
To promote the digitalization of transports in favor of decarbonization and to ensure the organization of the 2023 edition of the ITS Congress, Pedro Barradas, on behalf of ARMIS Intelligent Transport Systems, assumes the direction of ITS Portugal for the triennium 2021-2023.
Together with renowned partners, ARMIS ITS now takes over the direction of the Association for the Development of Sustainable Mobility and Transport (ITS Portugal).
The ITS Portugal association aims to contribute to the stimulation of the participation of companies in the group of sectors that are part of transport, promoting the integration of its associates in I&DT networks of European reference, through the various initiatives.
Besides the Portuguese technological, ARMIS ITS, the winning list has ASCENDI, as Vice President and Infraestruturas de Portugal, OPT Otimização e Planeamento de Transportes, S.A. and OLV Estudos e Serviços LDA, as Vogals.
The Board of the General Assembly is composed by CARRIS - Companhia Carris de Ferro de Lisboa as Chairman, Manuel Oliveira (AMI) as Vice-Chairman and TIS - Consultores em Transportes, Inovação e Sistemas S.A. as Member.
The Supervisory Board is also composed by DMS - Displays & Mobility Solutions, Lda. as President and with SCUTVIAS, Autoestradas da Beira Interior, S.A and Metro do Porto as Members.
The Association for the Development of Mobility and Sustainable Transport values the defense of the interests and needs of all members that compose it and it is up to the respective direction to develop the overall strategic planning of the entire organization that will serve as a basis for the preparation of activity plans and specific projects.
For the three years of command, the new board intends to ensure and consolidate the values of ITS Portugal through innovative and sustainable strategies, promote the digitalization of transport in favor of decarbonization and also ensure the successful organization of the ITS Congress, which will take place in Lisbon in 2023, the largest European event entirely dedicated to intelligent mobility and digitalization of transport, with the high patronage of the European Commission.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Chairman: ARMIS Sistemas de Informação, LDA. - Pedro Barradas
- Vice-President: ASCENDI Norte, Autoestradas do Norte, S. A. - Vasco Corte-Real
- Member: INFRAESTRUTURAS DE PORTUGAL, S. A. - João Campos da Silva
- Member: OPT Otimização e Planeamento de Transportes, S.A. - Sandra Lameiras
- Member: OLV Estudos e Serviços LDA - Avelino Oliveira
BOARD OF THE GENERAL MEETING
- Chairman: CARRIS - Companhia Carris de Ferro de Lisboa - João Vieira
- Vice-President: Manuel Oliveira, Individual (AMI)
- Member: TIS Consultores em Transportes, Inovação e Sistemas S.A. - Inês Viegas
- Chairman: DMS - Displays & Mobility Solutions, Lda. - Antonio Carneiro
- Member: SCUTVIAS, Autoestradas da Beira Interior, S.A. - Paulo Pereira
- Member: METRO DO PORTO - Paulo Sá
Share this article: