Junior IT Business Analyst
Posted in 02 Feb, 2024
ARMIS is a company with identity, experience, competence and commitment to innovation responding to market dynamics. We intend to recruit in the market professionals with excellent technical skills, for integration into projects, following strict selection criteria, and targeted monitoring of our customers.
We are looking for a Junior IT Business Analyst.
- Experience as a Functional Analyst - minimum 1 year;
- Functional requirements gathering;
- Experience in defining and writing User Stories;
- High ease of written communication;
- High capacity for analysis and synthesis;
- Aptitude for systematizing functional descriptions simultaneously in writing and through illustrations, diagrams or other graphic elements;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Adaptability and flexibility;
- Good writing and conversational skills in English and Portuguese.
- Drawing up, under guidance, commercial proposals to address the business opportunities identified by the markets (national and international);
- Analyzing specifications and the functional design of the proposed solution as part of the response to a business opportunity;
- Collaborating with the markets (national and international) in drawing up the specifications needed to prepare the corresponding proposal associated with customer opportunities;
- Collaboration with internal technical teams (industries) in order to identify and describe solutions for the opportunities identified by the markets, as well as obtaining estimates of effort and time for implementation;
- Frequent collaboration with the marketing team to ensure alignment between the focus of organizational communication and the outputs produced (proposals or sales support documentation);
- Support in structuring the range of services to be included in the ARMIS catalog of products and services;
- Support in drawing up sales support documentation - use cases, references, commercial presentations, technical architecture presentations, flyers, etc;
- Updating business opportunities in the CRM, ensuring that the activities involved in realizing the proposal and estimating revenue are recorded.
- Degree in computer engineering or equivalent;
- Fluency in English - Mandatory requirement;
- Dynamism, persistence and capacity of accomplishment;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- Excellent capacity for teamwork and communication.
- Challenging and dynamic work environment;
- Integration into a team with high technical skills
- Integration in large dimension and visibility projects;
- Attractive salary package according to the skills revealed.