Urban C-ITS Contest by C-Roads WG4
Get to know all the information and deadlines of the Urban C-ITS Contest organized by C-Roads WG4.
The Urban C-ITS Contest aims to present and promote European cities' C-ITS deployment, highlighting the characterization of their systems and architectures.
Among other aspects, it takes into consideration information related to the C-Roads documents released, communication plans, and stage of deployment. Furthermore, this event intends to analyze and understand the C-ITS situation point of European cities.
The C-ITS Contest comes along with the City Forum – an event organized by the C-Roads WG4 project – which brings cities together to provide them with an opportunity to discuss aspects related to the further development of C-ITS policies and their impacts on the urban scenario.
Participants still have exactly two weeks, until July 17th, to submit their C-ITS deployment description. Get to know all the deadlines of the contest:
- Call for Urban C-ITS Contest: May 2nd, 2023
- Proposal submission deadline: July 17th, 2023
- City Pilot evaluation committee results: September 14th, 2023
- City Forum Agenda and Results: September 15th, 2023
- WG4 City Forum in Porto: October 19th, 2023
- Award Ceremony – Urban C-ITS Contest event in Porto: October 20th, 2023
All the information and submissions are at https://www.c-roads.eu/urban-c-its-contest.html
Share this article: