ARMIS will be present at ITS European Congress 2023
Lisbon will host the 15th edition of the ITS European Congress, organized by ERTICO, focusing on the theme "ITS: The Game Changer".
From May 22nd to 24th, the Portuguese capital will be the epicenter of several discussions about intelligent mobility and the digitalization of transports. Lisbon will host the 15th edition of the ITS European Congress, organized by Ertico - ITS Europe, focusing on the theme "ITS: The Game Changer", at the Lisbon Congress Center.
ITS European Congress is the leading event for intelligent mobility and transportation solutions and represents the showcase of mobility services implementation as a means for the ITS Community to keep up with the incredible evolution of the industry. Over the years, the Congresses have provided a platform for entrepreneurs and decision-makers from the transportation, logistics and IT industries to share ideas and advance smart and sustainable mobility.
Pedro Barradas, Chief Strategy Officer of ARMIS ITS, will be present at the Opening Ceremony and participate in the Special Interest Sessions:
- Deployment, traffic management and stakeholder coopetition (22/05/2023)
- C-ITS deployment in Europe – Cooperative ITS is a reality (22/05/2023)
- Data Driven traffic management (23/05/2023)
- The Use of Space Technologies for CCAM (23/05/2023)
- Urban Vehicle Access Regulations sustainable cities through harmonised digital services (24/05/2023)
Sónia Soares, ITS Consultant at ARMIS ITS, will participate in the following sessions:
- Special Interest Session: Urban Vehicle Access Regulations sustainable cities through harmonised digital services (24/05/2023)
- Session 'Urban mobility data', to present the Paper 'Harmonised digitisation and provision of Urban Vehicle Access Regulations' (24/05/2023)
Lígia Conceição, ITS Consultant at ARMIS ITS, will participate in the sessions:
- Session 'The changing roles of infrastructure,' to present the Paper 'The Chicken and the Egg - Perspectives of C-ITS Deployment'.
- Special Interest Session: 'The future of mobility data exchange in Europe - ready, set, go!’
In partnership with ITS Portugal, of which ARMIS ITS is president and Pedro Barradas its representative, ARMIS will present O2 MOVE, the new mobility hub of the future, which promises to connect a city in a fast, intelligent and sustainable way.
Share this article: