UIPath RPA Developer
Posted in 13 Jun, 2022
ARMIS is a company with identity, experience, competence and commitment to innovation responding to market dynamics. We intend to recruit in the market professionals with excellent technical skills, for integration into projects, following strict selection criteria, and targeted monitoring of our customers.
We are looking for a professional with experience in RPA.
Being an RPA Developer involves developing automations in UiPath as well as managing the testing, implementation and monitoring process of the same.
Technical training in Computer Science, Information Systems, or any equivalent software engineering;
Background in programming languages, preferred/with some experience;
Good analytical skills to analyze complex processes and create appropriate automated solutions;
Experience in RPA and process simplification of at least 1 year;
Experience in UiPath preferred.
- Degree in computer engineering or equivalent;
- Mastery of English - Mandatory requirement;
- Dynamism, persistence and capacity of accomplishment;
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent capacity for teamwork and communication.
- Challenging and dynamic work environment;
- Integration into a team with high technical skills
- Integration in large dimension and visibility projects;
- Attractive salary package according to the skills revealed.