Service Operations Analyst
Posted in 13 Jun, 2022
ARMIS is a company with identity, experience, competence and commitment to innovation responding to market dynamics. We intend to recruit in the market professionals with excellent technical skills, for integration into projects, following strict selection criteria, and targeted monitoring of our customers.
We are looking for a professional with experience in SOA.
- Affinity with: O/S – Windows, Linux and/or Solaris; Database – MS SQL/Oracle; Monitoring Systems - Nagios; Network - Juniper/Cisco; Security – TCP/IP, TCPdump, Nessus, Snort;
- Fluency in English;
- Knowledge of ITIL framework and processes. Scripting language (Shell/Perl/PHP/Python) (plus).
- Degree, CET or equivalent in a computer-related subject;
- Enthusiasm combined with a collaborative attitude;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- English is a must, as it will be used on a daily basis to communicate with other teams and customers;
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Challenging and dynamic work environment;
- Integration into a team with high technical skills
- Integration in large dimension and visibility projects;
- Attractive salary package according to the skills revealed.