Senior Cloud Solution Architect
Posted in 29 Mar, 2021
ARMIS is a company with identity, experience, competence and commitment to innovation responding to market dynamics. We intend to recruit in the market professionals with excellent technical skills, for integration into projects, following strict selection criteria, and targeted monitoring of our customers.
We intend to recruit a professional with expertise in DevOps and microservices architectures.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years experience in DevOps methodologies;
- Microservices architectures;
- Experience in Cloud (Azure, AWS... ) - will be valued;
- Experience in Azure is a strong plus;
- Experience in Cloud Projects, in particular more geared towards SysOps / DevOps / Infrastructure components;
- Cloud-based architectures supported on containers:
- Experience in CI/CD implementation;
- Experience working in SCRUM teams will be interesting;
- Ability to do requirements gathering, design the solution, track and manage its development until delivery;
- Database experience;
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Dynamism, persistence and capacity of achievement;
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills;
- Immediate availability or within a month.
- Challenging and dynamic work environment;
- Integration into a team with high technical skills;
- Integration in large dimension and visibility projects;
- Attractive salary package according to the skills revealed.