Network and Systems Support Technician
Posted in 27 Dec, 2021
ARMIS is a company with identity, experience, competence and commitment to innovation responding to market dynamics. We intend to recruit in the market professionals with excellent technical skills, for integration into projects, following strict selection criteria, and targeted monitoring of our customers.
We are looking for a professional with experience with Systems Support.
- Design and architecture and implementation of a network;
- Team monitoring and coaching;
- Excellent communication skills
- Team management capacity;
- Capacity of direct relationship with the client;
- Autonomy, dynamism and resilience;
- Experience in estimating task effort.
- Time of experience: more than 5 years;
- Ability to organize and document projects and processes;
- Experience in Networks, Systems and Telecommunications;
- Experience in Cloud Azure and AWS;
- Experience in Cisco and Checkpoint;
- Experience in Microsoft and Linux Systems;
- Experience in Intune, Office365, AIP, AD and SCCM;
- Experience with iPhone handset fleet;
- Experience in quality control and testing;
- Experience in infrastructure support and ticketing platforms;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Good knowledge of Portuguese;
- Availability to work shifts, including events on Saturday and Sunday.
- Degree, Master's Degree or Professional Technical Course preferably in the area of Information Technology;
- Dynamism, persistence and capacity of achievement;
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent capacity for teamwork and communication;
- Immediate availability or within a month.
- Challenging and dynamic work environment;
- Integration into a team with high technical skills;
- Integration in large dimension and visibility projects;
- Attractive salary package according to the skills revealed.