JAVA Senior Developer
Posted in 22 Nov, 2022
ARMIS is a company with identity, experience, competence and commitment to innovation responding to market dynamics. We intend to recruit in the market professionals with excellent technical skills, for integration into projects, following strict selection criteria, and targeted monitoring of our customers.
We are looking for a senior programmer with demonstrated experience in Software development in Java technologies.
For collaboration in software development in a project to evolve a system based on desktop applications to a web architecture in Java, we are looking for a senior programmer with demonstrated experience (4 to 6 years) in software development in Java technologies.
The quality and resilience of the software produced is the key to mastering the activity.
- Software development experience in the following technologies:
- Docker (preferable)
- Golden Gate (preferable)
- Oracle and PLSLQL databases (preferable)
- Experience working in SCRUM teams is valued;
- Experience using SVN and GIT;
- Experience in Software documentation (specifications, software design, test procedures);
- Experience in Test development;
- Experience with Acceptance Testing;
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Degree in computer engineering or equivalent;
- Fluency in English - mandatory requirement;
- Dynamism, persistence and capacity of achievement;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Challenging and dynamic work environment;
- Integration into a team with high technical skills;
- Integration in large dimension and visibility projects;
- Attractive salary package according to the skills revealed.