IT Project Manager
Posted in 21 Apr, 2022
ARMIS is a company with identity, experience, competence and commitment to innovation responding to market dynamics. We intend to recruit in the market professionals with excellent technical skills, for integration into projects, following strict selection criteria, and targeted monitoring of our customers.
We are looking for a professional with experience in Project Management.
AND MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proposes clear and achievable project objectives that balance quality, scope, time, and cost requirements;
- Assesses requirements and constraints for IT projects while balancing business requests and customer expectations;
- Manages projects according to the internal project management framework and standard IT processes;
- Finds and escalates all risks and issues in a timely manner;
- Prepares regular and ad-hoc reports on progress, financial status, risks and issues.
- 5 years minimum experience in managing and delivering IT projects;
- Experience in the delivery lifecycle in an international, complex, multi-project and highly challenging environment;
- Good project planning, budgeting and monitoring skills and a successful track record of using them in a high change, multi-project environment;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Able to work under pressure to support project deadlines;
- Able to identify and mitigate risk;
- Demonstrable ability to be confident, pragmatic and tenacious;
- Strong customer focus;
- Global IT knowledge (system, network, cloud, etc.) is a plus.
- Challenging and dynamic work environment;
- Integration into a team with high technical skills;
- Integration in large dimension and visibility projects;
- Attractive salary package according to the skills revealed.