HR Trainee (IEFP)
Posted in 21 Apr, 2023
ARMIS is a company with identity, experience, competence and commitment to innovation responding to market dynamics. We intend to recruit in the market professionals with excellent technical skills, for integration into projects, following strict selection criteria, and targeted monitoring of our customers.
We are looking for a Human Resources professional (IEFP internship).
- Carry out all contract management (processes of admission, renewal and termination of contracts);
- Ensure the management of processes in the context of professional internships and incentive measures of IEFP, as well as compliance with the obligations at the level of OHS;
- Support in administrative processes of human resources;
- Ensuring contact with employees and providing the necessary clarifications;
- Elaboration of statistics in the scope of HRD.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or similar;
- Eligible for internship IEFP Level 6;
- Interest in the area of Information Technology;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Knowledge of English;
- High capacity for communication, interpersonal relationship, organization and teamwork;
- Spirit of initiative and proactivity;
- Strong sense of commitment and organizational involvement;
- Total and immediate availability.
- Challenging and dynamic work environment;
- Integration into a team with high technical skills
- Integration in large dimension and visibility projects;
- Attractive salary package according to the skills revealed.