Business Development Manager
Posted in 12 Jan, 2023
ARMIS is a company with identity, experience, competence and commitment to innovation responding to market dynamics. We intend to recruit in the market professionals with excellent technical skills, for integration into projects, following strict selection criteria, and targeted monitoring of our customers.
Do you have a passion for sales, technology and the consulting? Do you want to lead the business growth of an IT expert company? Explore a career at ARMIS and be part of an exciting expansion program with great opportunities. We are looking for a business developer with the ability to co-create solutions with partners and clients. You would typically deal with offers on cybersecurity, Decision Support Systems, Finance and Transportation.
- You are responsible for actively finding new customers and driving sales.
- You will also be working on developing, shaping, and positioning the overall business development strategy in close alignment with existing sales teams from other regions.
- Handle sales on assigned offerings in close cooperation with industry sellers and account leadership.
- Working closely with leadership in developing and implementing partner strategies and plans.
- Collaborate with industry teams to drive solutions to our target clients, including all stages of the deal pursuit, review and approval.
- Drive customer conversations and business outcomes.
- Understanding customers´ commercial and technical needs and opportunities and consulting the customer accordingly.
- Strong understanding of company products or services as well as business position and competition to keep business competitive.
- Prepare and monitor sales actuals vs. budget and previous year for each product & customer in the territory and suggest and implement corrective actions in case of deviations.
- Building a strong business network with internal as well as external stakeholders and decision makers.
- May sell Third-party software licences and/or service contracts to new and existing accounts.
- Healthy portion of responsibility that allows for innovation and enables professional growth.
- Research the latest in the business industry and create new opportunities to expand business
- You likely have 5+ years of relevant sales experience within the IT industry and preferred with security, Finance or transportation industries;
- You already have a strong network of potential clients;
- High level of understanding of the cybersecurity ecosystem. Deep knowledge on managing partners such as Microsoft and Oracle are highly appreciated;
- Proven experience in selling solutions based on Microsoft products such as Azure, Dynamics-365, Power-Platform, Microsoft Cloud and of partner offerings in the fields of Finance or Transportation;
- Experience selling complex services deals and/or other large-scale engagements that include significant offshore delivery;
- Skilfully navigate through complex negotiation phases;
- Strong track record in managing sales pipeline and in meeting sales and delivered revenue quotas;
- Able to leverage extensive network of outside contacts to develop sales pipeline;
- Strong client interface and presentation skills, with a customer focus attitude as well as Account Planning skills;
- Experience handling a diverse products and solutions portfolio;
- Willingness to learn and collaborate with colleagues from all over the world, we strongly value a growth mindset;
- You speak fluent Dutch and English. French is highly appreciated.
- Highly innovative and flexible company, offering growth opportunities and long term vision;
- Being a part of a team with several awards, especially from Microsoft;
- Flexible working hours;
- Bonus program which does not limit earnings