Admin & Finance Trainee (IEFP Internship)
Posted in 07 Sep, 2023
ARMIS is a company with identity, experience, competence and commitment to innovation responding to market dynamics. We intend to recruit in the market professionals with excellent technical skills, for integration into projects, following strict selection criteria, and targeted monitoring of our customers.
We are looking for a professional for the Administrative/Financial area (IEFP internship) for ARMIS' Lisbon office.
- Organization of all administrative tasks inherent to the function;
- Control and registration of correspondence;
- Organization and preparation of documents;
- Administrative management;
- Registration of expenses and payments in ERP system;
- Control of suppliers;
- Sorting, classification and file control;
- Reception of outside contacts;
- Interface with the various areas of production, registration of absences, validation / scheduling of vacations, processing of expenses, among others.
- Degree in Accounting and / or Administration is valued;
- Eligible for internship IEFP Level 6;
- Previous contact with Primavera will be valued;
- Advanced knowledge in Windows and Microsoft Office;
- Fluency in English;
- Strong sense of accuracy and method, anticipation and problem solving;
- Ability to organize and time management;
- Team spirit and good communication skills.
- Challenging and dynamic work environment;
- Integration into a team with high technical skills
- Integration in large dimension and visibility projects;
- Attractive salary package according to the skills revealed.